I am so excited. Gas has been dropping dramatically (I can only assume it is dropping dramatically almost everywhere). I've needed to fill for several days, but since my commute is normally only 3-4 miles per day, I can go awhile near empty without any problems (at least since I got my fuel filter fixed). Gas was at $2.09 for a few days, which was nice it its self, but I could feel another drop on the offing, so I was hoping to hold out long enough to see it. Two days ago, while driving home from Nick's, I was going to stop at the gas station near my house, as the needle on my gas gauge was dropping fairly quickly. But it was a virtual downpour by the time I was on my way home and I knew that I'd be able to stop the next day (my original plan was to stop on the way to school but time did not allow and I was able to make it around time another time or two) and by the next day, gas was down to $1.99. While seeing this price on all of the signs in town, I feel like I've gone back in time, like I have teleported into the past. It's a weird feeling. Good, but weird. I can't remember the last time gas was under $2. And how incredible it is that we were over $4/gallon here in Missoula this summer and we've dropped more than $2. It's nice. I just wish it were here to stay...
So I'm curious... how much is gas where YOU live right now and how high did you see it at it's peak this summer????
No comments:
Post a Comment