Friday, November 14, 2008
Am I In The Pacific Northwest?
For over a week, the weather here in Missoula was rainy. I did not see the sun at all until Wednesday afternoon. It was a quick break in the clouds while I was in my late-afternoon class and by the time it was over, it was cloudy, really windy, and cold again. Yesterday there was some more sun, but another storm rolled through and there was even a couple of minutes of snow flurries. I was thinking about this and then realized, this is how it's going to be all winter... I've heard that it's really cloudy and gloomy in Missoula in the winter. I know a winter or two ago when we didn't seen any sun for over a week, we were all really grumpy. This winter could be interesting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment