Friday, November 14, 2008

What's With All Of The Posting Today?

Yes, I've posted several times today. I'm trying to keep up and especially make note of some of the fun/interesting things that I see in day-to-day life. So I used my Friday afternoon to do so. I love Fridays, as everyone does. But I especially enjoy them because I get done with class 1.5-2.5 hours earlier than every other day of the week. And I still have the entire weekend to look forward to. So when anyone asks me what my favorite day of the week is, I say Friday afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheers to Fridays! I get every other one off (one of the benes of working for the federal government, a flexible work schedule, though I still work 9 hours per day) and it fills my entire light with great happiness. ;)

And yes, can you believe they really did say that in Atlanta. It kind of reminded me of something Derek would say to be funny. Heh. Heh.