I had a dream last night I was back working at Old Town Cafe. For those of you who are not former West Yellowstoners, Old Town Cafe (OTC) was the cafe I and a couple of friends worked at for two summers in West Yellowstone. It's hard to explain what exactly dreams of OTC evoke, but it was like reliving some of the worst moments of my life. When I worked there, it wasn't so bad, most of the time. It was fun because I worked with some good friends. But all in all, it was pretty crazy and I don't wish I were back there. I wish I could articulate the experiences at OTC and the reason that this dream was a little unsettling, but I can't right now. I am so burned out that I want to crawl into a cave and lay in the fetal position at least until the semester is over. I'm just having an off week.
Sorry I haven't been keeping up on my blog. I am really busy with school. I think about things I'd like to write on my blog, but it just doesn't happen. PLUS, my laptop is on the fritz and I can no longer connect to the internet. I use my roommate's computer regularly, but all of your blog addresses were bookmarked on my laptop and I'm having a hard time accessing them all from memory. So if you read this and wouldn't mind, send me the link to your blog so I can keep up!!
You guys are awesome. I'll continue to try to be better about posting!!
2 comments:
I had a dream similar to that, only I was eating at the OTC and you were my waitress. It was also a nightmare. Just kidding, you were my favorite server at the OTC, don't tell Destiny, Walt, or Jessica.
http://followlostcauses.blogspot.com
Use google reader, then you'll never forget your blogs, and won't waste time checking to see if they're updated.
Tara! The OTC dreams signify a serious problem! I had one for a while where there were customers in my living room who needed a Pepsi. It was terrible. If you need someone to talk to, let me know!
destinyasanadult.blogspot.com
Derek, I am not shocked I was not your favorite. I was a pretty bad waitress. Probably because I was always goofing off with all of you.
Post a Comment