I just finished making a comment on a friend's blog. This particular blog requires word verification before the comment will be accepted. I did not type the first word in correctly so I was given a second, more 'simple' word and I happened to notice that, to the right side of the verification box where I was typing the letters "just as they appear", a handicap sign (just like on the handicap car permits and the paint in a handicap parking spot). This made me feel bad... are they saying I'm handicapped because I could not get skewed letters right the first time?
After class today, I went to the spa for a little lip wax. Let's just say it wasn't my BEST wax experience. In fact, it was pretty much my worst. It has never hurt so bad. Waxing isn't what I would call the most comfortable experience but, if done right, the pain and discomfort can (and should be) minimal. Well this girl, let's call her Katy because that was her name, may as well have ripped my lip right off because it hurt THAT bad. It took a couple of applications and removal of the wax and she asks, "are you normally sensitive to waxing?" (my lip was super red and irritated- go figure) I say, "No". Then I think to myself, "It's because you suck".
Anyway, those are my rants for the day. I'll let you know how school is going next week, after my first Chemistry test. I've never taken Chemistry before and the sciences are not my forte'. Otherwise, school seems to be going fairly well. Again, only 3.5 weeks into it so I'm trying not to jinx myself yet!!
2 comments:
That is funny about the handicap sign. Don't you hate days where things don't go quite right?
"Well this girl, let's call her Katy because that was her name"
haha - funniest think I've read all day.
Post a Comment