I, just like my good friend Jessica Veda said on her blog recently, am disappointed when I see a friend's blog has not been updated in some time. I feel even worse when I know I have not been updating MY blog regularly. I am constantly thinking about the things I've been doing or thoughts I've been having and want to share them with all of you. But I also find juggling 15 credits, a boyfriend, and other social responsibilities, not to mention SLEEP, an interesting thing that I never mastered before, yet never cared as much about before (the stuyding thing is new this college go-'round). I'm going into my third week of a full semester and am already teetering on the edge of insanity. I meant to sleep and study this weekend, but my railroad-working, no-set-schedule boyfriend actually had three days off in a row (very unusual and never planned) so I spent my time with him. Needless to say, today I find myself running out of time and energy trying to get my assignments done for tomorrow.
So, this is going to be a quick post to let you know that I am sorry I don't update more, I will try to update more when I can, and that I think about you all often, wondering what and how you are doing and that I do skim your blogs to keep up on your lives! So continue to post and I will make a more concerted effort myself!!!!!
Until next time...
4 comments:
It happens to the best of us, just don't let it happen for too long. This is the only link many of us have to the ins and outs of your life. I didn't even know you had a boyfriend until I read this.
BOYFRIEND???? More details in an email later?
thanks for the nod.
Ha ha, I KNOW. Tara has a boyfriend... weird.
You better cc me on the email to Jess. I want updates Miss.
Post a Comment