Monday, July 28, 2008

I DID IT!!

You’re probably sick of hearing me talk about my unbelief and excitement in reference to my school progression. But I am so excited that I have to shout it from the mountain tops!! I got my math test back today, which I took on Friday, and… I got 99%!!! I needed nearly 100% to get an A- in the class, which I did attain, so either my calculations were off and I didn’t need quite 100% OR my teacher was impressed with the improvements I’ve made and the fact that I got an almost perfect score on this test that he bumped me up. I think a high 90 would have put me at a high 89.?% so he probably just rounded up. EITHER WAY, I am ecstatic and overjoyed!! When my teacher gave me my test in his office today he said, “You did VERY WELL on this”. That is always nice to hear. Then I see the 99% AND Final Grade: A- and I wanted to cry, scream, run around and hug anyone I saw. I NEVER thought I could/would do this well. I never had the confidence. But now I see that anything is possible!!

I now have a month off to recuperate. This weekend I am taking my roommate Kayleen to Yellowstone. She has never been before so I’m going to give her the grand tour. Who better for this task than a former guide and park ranger, huh! I am also going backpacking for a day or two with Molly, my former roommate and park ranger. We should have a good time. But I’ll be eager to get back to Missoula. Can’t say away too long!!!

2 comments:

Destiny said...

Tara!

I am so impressed smarty pants! Keep up the good work, kiss Yellowstone for me, and come visit again!

Anonymous said...

Nice work lady! Okay, so my engineer and I broke up, sadly. No marriage for us. ;)