My friend Adrienne posted this on her blog and to play I thought I'd post on mine as well. Come on you know you wanna play too!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog that's okay too.
3 comments:
Remember worming in the wee hours of the morning to earn money for drill camp "little wormies swimming" and remember when we went boating and my dad rolled you and Kallie off the innertube onto the rocky shore. Ouch! that was hilarious.
Going to Econo Mart in the middle of the night to get Moose Tracks. 'nuff said.
We had many good memories together as roommates, but I think my favorite was when we dressed up as cops and robbers for the Halloween Dance. Or how about our trip to SLC where you guys stole forks from Olive Garden. Can you believe it's been almost ten years since we were roommates?
Post a Comment