Friday, July 25, 2008

I Feel Alive!

I finshed summer classes today and now have a month off from school--YIPPEE!!! I took my last math test today and I feel really good about it. But the best feeling was yesterday, upon receiving my percentage in the class up to that point (before today's test), and knowing that it was IMPOSSIBLE for me to fail. See, we get to drop the lowest test score, so even if I bombed today's test or just didn't take it, I would STILL get a B in the class. The groovy thing is that I did take the test and should have gotten WELL above my lowest test score, therefore pulling my percentage up. I'm not sure if it's possible to raise to an A-, but a solid B+ should be achieved and for that, I am out of my mind with ecstasy. Going into summer classes, especially Biology and Math, I was praying with everything I could muster to simply pass by the skin of my teeth (C to C-). And what do you know, I've come out of this whole experience with room to breathe. I am so grateful to KNOW and have the confidence that I am capable to going to school and am not just barely skating by!!!!!

Tonight, I'M CELEBRATING!!! Missoula Osprey (baseball), here I come!!

1 comment:

Sarah Beth??? said...

Good Job Teera! That is awesome that you did so well in your classes! So what will you take next semester?

P.S. remember when we'd go see "Bob" all the time to get pops at that trucker stop down on S 5th and that wasn't really his name, but that's what we called him? Anyone wanna go see Bob?