Friday, September 25, 2009

Let Me See...

... if I can post some of our favorite engagement pictures. We took them in Glacier National Park, which is about 3 hours from Missoula and 30 minutes from Nick's parent's house in Columbia Falls, MT. Taking the pictures in a National Park was definitely right up my alley, and since Yellowstone wasn't a logistic possibility on our time schedule, Glacier worked out perfectly. It is a gorgeous park.
























So I don't think I've really talked much about Nick, so here is a little info. We met in May of 2008. He has been friends with the girls I moved in with when I moved to Missoula for several years. Long story short, we liked each other, began to date in July of 2008, got engaged in June of 2009, and married in the Idaho Falls LDS Temple on August 14, 2009.
Nick works for Montana Rail Link, the local railroad here in Montana. He really likes his job, makes decent money, and has excellent benefits. He is the oldest of 5 children, having four younger sisters. It's kind of funny since I'm the exact opposite-- the youngest of 5 children, having four older brothers. Nick is very mellow and laid back. Kind of the opposite of loud, crazy me. But we seem to be very easy going together. We just work.
I will be done with school next May, working on an internship next summer, and then I will have my bachelor degree in recreation management/resource management. At that point, we may just start a family...

No comments: