Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Not A Moment Too Soon
Today is my last day of final exams for the spring semester. I had two take-home "papers" due today, one at 1 p.m. and the other at 3 p.m. The test due at 1 had to be handed in on campus. The other could be emailed. I worked all morning, from about 7:30 until I had to leave to arrive on campus working on the first one due. My plan was to hand that paper in, go into work (on campus) and type the second paper (the rough draft was done, I just had to type, proof-read, and email it) at work and then accomplish my day's tasks. However, as I was driving to campus to hand in the first "paper", I realized I had been in such a rush to get out the door on time that I forgot the rough draft of the second "paper". So after handing in the first paper, I asked my supervisor if I could be excused from work to go home and finish the "paper" since I'd left all of the information at home. Luckily, she was very accommodating and I was able to do so. I started typing the second "paper" at about 2 p.m. and had it typed, proofread and emailed by about 3:10, which is the exact time it was due... WHEW! I had no time to spare in getting these papers submitted on time. But now I'M DONE! For a week and a half anyway...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment