Thursday, April 23, 2009

About Me

It's been awhile since I've updated on myself. That's pretty much because I'm EXHAUSTED all of the time. I'm busy with school and life. School will be over in 2 1/2 weeks and it's about time. It's been a long semester. I haven't been motivated all semester, therefore my grades are not nearly as good as they should be, as they could be. But I'm okay with that. I have to be. Sometimes you just have to survive, right!?

I will have just over one week off before I start summer school on May 26. I will take two 3 credit classes for the first 5 week session, then I will be off the rest of the summer. I am happy about that. Because they are unable to offer me work study for the summer, I cannot keep my current job (but I will return to it in the fall, unless they choose not to have me back, but I cannot see that happening). I'm not sure if I will survive on nothing, using up what's left of my tax return and what little money I make from work study between now and the end of the semester to live. I don't really feel like trying to find a job that will work around my school and play schedule (so maybe I'm spoiled). Some jobs are okay with that, but I don't even want to have to worry about it.

So, overall, I am good. I'm worn out, burned out, and physically, mentally, and emotionally spent, but I'm alive and soon I can relax! YES!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: