Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm Busy

I'm pretty darn busy this semester and have almost come to terms with the fact that it's going to be an intense 3-4 months. I'm doing well just to keep my head above water with all of the required reading. I'm sure that as the semester progresses (it's only the 3rd week of the semester, after all) I will slack and not feel as bad. But I'm trying to soak up all of the information in my respective classes as I can. I got a 3.5 GPA last semester and am aiming toward keeping that up and potentially graduating with honors (if my transfer grades from ISU don't thwart that hope). Anyway, just thought I'd say hello to whomever may choose to check up on me and let you know I am alive and well and BUSY!!!!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

you are my hero! keep up the good work.

Marcia said...

Glad you're still alive. I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday tomorrow. I hope you have fun and don't have to study too much!!!