Thursday, April 22, 2010

3 Weeks and Counting

I graduate from the University of Montana in three weeks from Saturday. This has been a two-year adventure that I didn't know would ever end. I returned to school because I didn't know what else to do and that seemed like a good place to start. Turns out, I got everything I ever wanted, especially my husband.

This semester has been tough. I had no idea that my major was going to entail so may sciency classes, which I am not so good with. Funny thing is, my degree is a bachelor of science... ha! The good news is, I think I'm going to pass and that is all that matters.

I thought I'd write a little something since I got up to go to work and found out I am not going in after all. I have tons of pictures to post- mostly of New Zealand from our honeymoon in August, and some other cute pictures of Nick and I. And I'll do that soon. Right now I'm hungry and those pictures are still on my camera. I've been really bad about that since I got so busy doing school stuff.

This summer I have to do an internship, which I haven't found yet, and I'm a little concerned about that. But I have faith it'll all work out.

Sorry this post is choppy. I usually like to make things sound better- funny, well-thoughtout and written. But today, we're all just lucky I'm posting at all!!!

No comments: