Monday, January 11, 2010

It's Purple

I'm so blog-illiterate. I just figured out where to go to get templates to personalize my blog. Actually, I'm sure if I'd really even tried to do it, I could have. But I just got around to it tonight. And IT'S PURPLE. I've always liked the color purple, but I never considered it my favorite. When asked what my favorite color is, I always say I like a lot of different colors; bright, fun colors. But Nick finally convinced me that purple really is my favorite color. I have a purple car, I just got a purple purse, Nick got me purple (Amethyst, which is my birthstone) jewelry for christmas. So, I guess I really do love purple. And now my blog commemorates that fact.

I've got some work to do on this blog, which I will work on later (it's late). I'll get the fonts to match and show up on their new backgrounds. But I'm excited for a more personalized blog. Stay tuned. I really need to update, and I will soon.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

I like purple! and personalized blogs are so fun. Yay!

Marcia said...

You still have your purple car? Wow!!! You know that purple is the best color in the world. Just embrace it!!! ;)