I am feeling very rejuvenated and
energized this evening. It is beautiful weather- a little chilly but sunny and feeling like spring is on the horizon. I love winter and snow, but tonight I am getting very excited for summer. For the long days and lovely evenings and all activities summery!!
2 comments:
Hey lady, where are you planning on being this summer??? :) I think I just booked my apartment in W.Y. !!! I've never been so excited for a summer of fun, hiking, working crazy hours, etc. Hmmm....
Um, it just occurred to me that I don't think I have your email. Mine is peloris at gmail.com could you write to me so I have yours? :) So Wagon Wheel, which I can barely remember to be honest so I'm not sure how the place is but I'm assuming it's better then most. And it's right across from the church. I am irrationally excited for Montana. Like, I've never been so excited for it in my life. Hmmm... :)
Should we organize a camping trip this summer? maybe after Todd gets home and we can get a whole crew together? Eh? Eh?
Post a Comment