Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday Poll

I walked past a not-completely-unfortunate-looking twenty-something fellow in Wal-Mart yesterday, with a child but without a wedding ring, and I got to wondering, what are the chances that he’s NOT married. So my question posed to you is, what do YOU think the odds are that he’s a happily married man who either lost his wedding ring OR he took it off while he was busily working in the yard and ran to Wal-Mart for more supplies OR that he, in fact, is currently without a significant other?

5 comments:

jessaveda said...

My vote is married. There aren't a ton of single dads out there and I know a lot of guys who, much to their wives' chagrin, don't wear their wedding ring.

Destiny said...

Married. He probably just doesn't wear a ring.

SweetHerb said...

We are in Mormonville Jr, so it could have been a younger sibling. I mean when you walked past him it was right after several colleges had gotten out.

My actual vote is married and that his wife cooks too well or something and he is now too fat for his ring. Ahhh-that's just too bad!

Tara Werner said...

Only problem is, the child called him dad.

I was just curious. The whole situation just piqued my curiosity on this situation, not that I want to find this guy and jump him!!!! The thought just entered, "what are the odds..."

Thanks for the varied insight.

jessaveda said...

You have been challenged to write a 6 word memoir.

http://lavedaloca.blogspot.com/2008/06/six-word-memoir.html