Thursday, March 27, 2008

Are You Happy Now?




Two weeks ago, I was in Salt Lake City attending the wedding of one of my close friends whom I met and worked with in West Yellowstone in 2004 and 2005. At that time, several of our friends told me I really should start a blog. I said, "yeah, yeah, I've been thinking about it". So here I am, an official blogger. I hope you are all happy now!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

I love it when people start blogs! How fun!

Destiny said...

I am so happy about this! Though, in that picture, I look like I had my lips botoxed. Haha, anything to look good for the wedding right?

jessaveda said...

yay!!! blogging is the best!

lovin' my double chin in the picture. nothing is hotter than a bride with a double chin.

Brenda said...

Can you believe that I not only checked my e mail but looked up your blog and set up an account. amazing I know. You look great. School this fall?